Pages

Top social media materials

1. Freelance social media jobs Get Paid To Mess Around On Facebook And Twitter. Hottest New Work At Home Trend In 2013!...

2. Double your facebook likes ...

3. Make money with Facebook traffic The GOOD news is, YOU Can START Making MONEY
Today With Just A FREE Facebook™ Account!...

4. The Ultimate Linkedin Training Course Start Taking Advantage of Linkedin to Drive
Traffic, Generate Leads and Boost Your Revenue...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Social media copywriter cover letter



Social media copywriter cover letter

Peter Ho
123 Sue Circle
Smithtown, CA 08067
909-123-5235
Peter.ho@emailexample.com

Date

John Ka
HR manager
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065

Dear Mr. John,

I am writing this letter to apply for the position of Social media copywriter at ABC Inc. I have been well familiar with your company products for many years and would be very excited to have an opportunity to work for your company and help increase the sales of your products. The position was introduced by a friend of mine, Dr. Peter Ho, whom I have contacted directly for this position. I have worked with him for many years in the industry and I believe that I am a perfect candidate for this position.

I have good experience in dealing with similar products, thank to thank, I have good knowledge on overall businesses that may be of your interest. Previously, I was a dogcare junior manager in AAA company where I succeeded in expanding my territory by over 30% for the first year. During four years when I worked for AAA, I managed to set up a branch as well as recruit an additional 300 employees and achieved profit objectives.

I am confident that I am a good candidate for the position you are requiring, so I would like it very much to have an opportunity to further discuss with you regarding your offer at ABC inc.
Sincerely,
Peter Ho
Enc. Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment