Pages

Top social media materials

1. Freelance social media jobs Get Paid To Mess Around On Facebook And Twitter. Hottest New Work At Home Trend In 2013!...

2. Double your facebook likes ...

3. Make money with Facebook traffic The GOOD news is, YOU Can START Making MONEY
Today With Just A FREE Facebook™ Account!...

4. The Ultimate Linkedin Training Course Start Taking Advantage of Linkedin to Drive
Traffic, Generate Leads and Boost Your Revenue...

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Social media associate application letter



Social media associate application letter

Peter Ho
123 Sue Circle
Smithtown, CA 08067
909-123-5235
Peter.ho@emailexample.com

Date

John Ka
HR manager
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065

Dear Mr. John,

From an advertisement on XYZ newspaper, I am writing this letter to apply for Social media associate position. I would like to attach herewith my CV, application, and there reference letters.

I feel very interested in the job requirements and believe that my strong background and experience can meet those requirements very well and I shall be a competitive candidate for this position. I would like to take this opportunity to emphasize on following strengths of mine:

·         I have good experience in designing, developing and supporting live applications
·         I am a person striving for continuous excellence
·         I could contribute excellent services to customers

Please see my CV for details of my experience and qualification. You can contacted me anytime at (email) or via phone number (number).

Thank you very much for your consideration. I am looking forward to having a discussion with you regarding this opportunity.
Sincerely,
Peter Ho
Enc. Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment